Cengage Wins Two SIIA CODiE Awards
Innovative Education Technology Solutions Recognized as Industry Leaders
BOSTON, June 19, 2018 – Cengage, an education and technology company, has been recognized with two CODiE Awards for Education Technology from the Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA). Cengage achieved top honors in the categories of Best Virtual Learning Solution and Best K12 Social Sciences or Social Studies Instructional Solution. In addition, the company was a finalist in three other categories.
2018 Cengage CODiE Award Winners include:
- MindTap Speech for Interconnections (Best Virtual Learning Solution) – Interconnections engages students personally in the learning process using a conversational writing style paired with an interactive, digital learning experience. Hundreds of integrated scenarios draw on movies and shows to demonstrate interpersonal concepts such as social diversity and ethics.
- MindTap for National Geographic U.S. History American Stories Beginnings to 1877 (Best K12 Social Sciences or Social Studies Instructional Solution) – A student-friendly record of the history of the United States, American Stories empowers students to take an active role as they learn to be active, responsible citizens.
2018 Cengage CODiE Award Finalists include:
- MindTap for New Perspective on HTML5 & CSS3 (Best Coding and Computational Thinking Solution)
- MindTap Math Foundations (Best Emerging Instructional Technology Solution)
- MindTap Speech for Interconnections (Best Higher Ed Learning Content Solution)
“These CODiE Awards validate our relentless focus on quality learning,” said Fernando Bleichmar, Chief Product Officer, Cengage. “Importantly, we recognize that quality, access and affordability don’t have to be mutually exclusive. With our recently announced Cengage Unlimited all-access subscription model, we are expanding access to our quality, digital solutions – including our entire digital catalog – to reach even greater numbers of students.”
The CODiEs have been honoring top products, apps and services in business software, education and digital content for more than 30 years. For more information on the awards and this year’s winners visit: https://www.siia.net/codie/. To learn more about Cengage digital solutions, visit: http://www.cengage.com/.
Cengage is the education and technology company built for learners. As the largest US-based provider of teaching and learning materials for higher ed, we offer valuable options at affordable price points. Our industry-leading initiatives include Cengage Unlimited, the first-of-its-kind all-access digital subscription service. We embrace innovation to create learning experiences that build confidence and momentum toward the future students want. Headquartered in Boston, Cengage also serves K-12, library and workforce training markets around the world.