In our sites … the new Gale Web site targets easier use
FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich., Oct. 26, 2007 – Welcome to the new Gale Web site. Like our products, the site — with its vibrant new look and enhanced functionality — emphasizes simplicity and search success without sacrificing content. We’ve streamlined the look and expanded the functionality to allow you to find what you’re looking for quickly.
As Gale debuts as a part of Cengage Learning, we’re taking this opportunity to retool our Web site. There are new colors, a new typeface, new navigation and updates to key areas.
Take a few minutes to take a look around our new site and you’ll find:
- A new, graphically appealing interface
- Easy–to-use navigation
- Animated promotional graphics that highlight our featured products such as Gale Virtual Reference Library, Gale Digital Collections, Literature Resource Center and Gale Directory Library
- A link to our What’s New site, designed to keep you current on Gale latest print titles
- An Area of Interest section that allows you to access what’s pertinent in your market
- The latest news from Gale
- More prominent links to our new trial sites
- Direct links to MARC records, title lists and reviews
- Free resources such as monthly themed activities, guest columnists and even marketing tips and materials for you library
- Where to sign up for free monthly e-newsletters
We invite you to share your comments or suggestions with us. E-mail them to us here.
Gale (www.gale.com) serves the world’s information and education needs through its vast and dynamic content pools, which are used by students and consumers in their libraries, schools and on the Internet. It is best known for the accuracy, breadth and convenience of its data, addressing all types of information needs – from homework help to health questions to business profiles – in a variety of formats – books and eBooks, databases and microfilm.